Montag, 10. September 2012

Liebster Award


Wow, I've got a blog award! :)
I got tagged by Fräulein Wunder.
I've never done this...
But I will try.


Rules


  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  • They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  • They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  • These lucky bloggers must be told
  • Tagging back is not allowed


11 Random Things about me:
1. I love summer.
2. I never like myself on photos.
3. I have a ten-year-old brother.
4. I hate it when I like a song and some weeks later the radio plays it up and down.
5.  I can ride a unicycle.
6. I was sick when Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Steve Jobs, Whitney Houston and Neil Armstrong died.
7. I want to study abroad.
8. I forget things I wanted to say.
9. I never wear a finger ring.
10.  I walk around when I talk to someone on the phone.
11. When i was about 4 years old, I cutted my hair by myself and gave some hair to my grandmother as a present.

Fräulein Wunder's questions:
1. Are you afraid of the dark? - No.
2. What do you have in your pockets right now? - Nothing, I have no pockets.
3. Sweet or salty snacks? -  Depends, but more sweet.
4. Do you still live in your hometown? - Yes.
5. Cats or dogs? - Cats.
6. What’s the last movie you’ve watched? - The Duchess.
7. Are you shy? - Sometimes.
8. What motivates you? - Special music and friends.
9. Are you clumsy? - I think so.
10. Do you like bacon? - Yes.
11. How do you find new music to listen to? - Youtube, radio, friends...

My questions:
1. What's your favourite colour?
2. In which languages can you count from 1 to 10?
3. What's your current hair colour?
4. Do you have brothers or sisters?
5. Lemonade or beer?
6. Do you like swimming?
7.  Who is worse, Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber?
8.  What's your favourite season of the year?
9. Which celebrity would you like to meet?
10. What would you do if today was your last day?
11. If you won a journey to a country you could choose, where would you travel?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...